Financial Planning for Alzheimer's Disease
Currently, Alzheimer's Disease afflicts over 13 percent of older Americans and ranks number six in causes of death. More than 15 million Americans (unpaid) care for someone with the disease and by 2050, there will be an estimated 16 million people in the United States with Alzheimer’s.
Along with the emotional effects of Alzheimer's, the financial effects of this disease can be overwhelming. Find out more about:
- The early symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- How early planning is better for the patient and their families and caregivers
- The expected costs when one is diagnosed
- How to get organized for the financial costs
- Paying for care
- Other ways to help cover costs include
See the full article at The Costs of an Epidemic: FinancialPlanning for Alzheimer's Disease.